- Color: Tan and brown with charcoals on inner veins of rock.
- Size: Standard size is 2 inch to 8 inch with bulk of product being 4-6 inch.
- Thickness: Materials are .75-1.5 inch thick
- Shape: Standard shape is 75 percent squares and rectangles and 25 percent random materials
- Profile: Ledge with some jumper material built in.
- Weight: 13-15 pounds per square foot.
- Packaging: Built on a 40 by 40 pallet stacked to 38-44 inches tall.
- Square footage: 200 square feet to a pallet of material
Standard Installation practice:
- Product traditionally is installed with a ½ inch grout line.
- Can also be laid tight as a rustic ledge.
- Can be sealed for additional color.
- Product will not bleed any rust