Top-Quality Landscape Mulch for Sale and Delivery
Landscape mulch is one of the easiest ways to quickly and affordably rejuvenate home and commercial landscaping. When properly applied, it can decrease water use and protect your landscaping investment.
Picking the right mulch keeps plants healthy and protected, saves on water and restricts weed growth.
Rejuvenate Your Yard with Mulch
Our selection of natural and colored mulch varieties will match your residential and commercial property and will help you create a style all your own.
We offer delivery to any residence or job site within our service area or offer free pickup and loading.
Handling Dyed Mulch
When handling dyed mulch, use the same precautions as when painting a fence or outside of a house. Wear the proper apparel and NEVER apply it in the rain.
- Lay a tarp over any concrete areas to protect them from left-over dye
- Use gloves and old clothing when spreading the mulch
- Allow the mulch to dry for 24 hours before doing any watering
- Place dyed bark on concrete surfaces
- Apply mulch in the rain
Landscape Mulch Tips & Tricks
- All dyed mulch will leak dye, so expect some staining on surrounding materials
- Mulch dye is safe, water-soluble, non-toxic, and biodegradable, so it won't harm your plants or animals
- Purchase a bit more mulch that you think you will need. Depending on the slope, rainfall can wash some mulch out of the area. Keeping some on hand will let you make a quick replacement